~ Aloha ~
This is a story of how an incredible man made a simple girl's dream come true --
Once Again :)
15 years ago, a Girl said "I Do" to her Best Friend…
15 years later, this Best Friend bought surprise plane tickets to her favorite place in the entire world to celebrate 15 incredible years together…
And the trip was more amazing than words can describe…
From slow strolls along the beach each morning at dawn, (laughter-filled days), and brilliant sunsets that left us in complete awe of our Maker...
(My first trip without our camera, I'm hoping the rich, full -- indescribable -- vibrance of paradise is captured in these pictures from my phone!) :)
"Happy Feet" :)
You Can Picture the Unending Laughter over my very tall man in the teeny
rental car!
Perfectly Said: "Live in Wonder"
~ Love. Simply and Absolutely Lovely ~
Just. So. Beautiful.
I love, LOVE this ~ the most simple of gates, yet with one of the most extraordinary of views!
:)
~ Look closely, he's out there waving to me! ~
So Many of My Favorite Things: A White Picket Fence -- Along the Ocean! And With my Sweetheart! :)
Fresh Banana Bread from Julia
The Deep, Seemingly Unending Valleys Sit Humbly Tucked into the Hillsides, Yet Are Just as Breathtaking as the Turquoise Ocean
Sweet Little Turtle Right Near Our Feet
~ Happy 15, My Love! This is when "thank you" is really not enough…I'm so thankful that you know my heart and understand just how much joy this gave me. And just what joy YOU bring my heart. Man oh man. I'm so in love with you. ~




















1 comment:
that's so awesome! congrats!
Post a Comment