Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Special Visit With My Grandparents

Hold on tight to your belt buckles (or anything else you can grab on to!), I am FINALLY feeling less queasy and have a TON to blog about!!!  If time permits, I'll spread it all out over the next few days...

To start with, this past weekend was a very special one.  We had the honor of having my sweet grandparents from California come and stay with us!  They mean the world to us and these wonderful memories are so precious!

Here are a few of the highlights:




4 comments:

Rachel said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better!

Marianne said...

Great pics of the family! Love getting to see Grandpa and Grandma on there!

Miller Moments said...

How fun for you & your boys to get some Grandma & Grandpa time! So glad you are feeling better. You look great!

Kristen said...

You are looking beautiful! :)

I never knew any of my Grandparents, but I can imagine what a special bond you have. So neat.