So, here it is...very candid...at the end of a long, hot summer day with no make up or hair done, exhausted but relieved to have the boys down for the night...
Life at 26 weeks along, hmmm...
Well, it's a bit more exhausting than I remember from 3 1/2 years ago with P. Could be that I am older and could also be that I am keeping up with our 3 and 5 year old boys. (Could also be trying to survive the summer heat while wearing nylons that don't breathe.)
Pregnancy has never come easy for me. I love hearing about women that really treasure their pregnancy moments. I really do wish I could do that too.
If I may be completely honest, the pain from my veins is becoming almost unbearable at times in this summer heat, and this is WITH the nylons ON. The pain and pressure brought me to tears while preparing dinner tonight as I reached the point when I could no longer stand up.
It's hard at times to imagine 3 more months...
As cliche as it may sound, dwelling on the positives does really seem to help me as I cope. I really am SO thankful for our healthy baby boy..so...
A Few Memories To Record of Our Baby Boy at 26 weeks of Pregnancy:
I'm thankful for our precious little peanut who seems to be growing really healthy and strong...
I'm dreaming of the day when I can have the time and energy to begin pulling together the nursery...
I'm excited to finalize his name...
I'm overwhelmed with joyful anticipation at the thought of being able to hold him (on the outside!)...
8 comments:
You look lovely! :)
:) You're SOOO SWEET!!! Thank you!! I needed to hear that!
I tweaked all the pictures, cropped, colored or fuzzied them so that I would not look quite so ragged! :)
You look amazing, Julie Ann! And you're doing so great. I'm sorry for all the pain you're having...
. . . . well I must agree w/ everyone. You couldn't be a cuter pregnant woman!!!
If it helps at all with perspective, at 27 and one-half weeks, I went into premature labor with Elizabeth Joy. Of course I'm praying you do NOT have to experience anything remotely close! When you mentioned the number of weeks, it all came back as if it were yesterday, even though it was 1974. I'm so sorry for your painful legs, darling girl. I pray the heat will end soon, and your healthy boy will be in your arms and off your poor legs! God carry through the rest of the way. Blessings from your Momma
Hang in there! And sit down and put your feet up for heavens sake!
Glad to "see" you again! :) But I'm so sorry for the discomfort! I remember the extra discomfort that summertime brings to pregnancy -- no fun! I'll keep praying for you!
Hang in there! You look darling. I know that being pregnant is hard. I can relate. Don't overdo it!!
Post a Comment