"I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!" Revelation 1:18
~ It is no time for bitterness or sadness;
Chose Easter lilies, not pale asphodels;
Let your sweet souls thrill to the caress of gladness
And answer the sweet chimes of Easter bells ~ (Streams in the Desert, May Riley Smith)
He IS risen indeed! We worship a God Who is living and alive not one that died on the cross and is no more! And because He lives, we can live too!
THIS is the reason why we celebrate Easter!
I believe that there is nothing wrong with Easter egg hunts and Easter baskets filled with candy, as long as it is not the main focus of Easter Sunday. In fact, this portion of an Easter party can be an extension of the celebration of Jesus removing our sins on the cross then on the 3rd day rising again. His ultimate gift allows us to be free and full alive!
But first, we must answer to the sweet chimes of Easter bells!
Here is how we celebrated Easter:
A Wonderful Meal Shared with Family and Friends
An Easter Egg Hunt When the Rain Took a Break from Falling
Precious E
Relaxing
Perhaps Next Year Our Fuzzy Head Can Join in the Hunt Too
Happy Easter!




2 comments:
What fun! I love the last pic of your cute little one!
yes, S's little face is priceless!
Post a Comment