~ Beginning to know these mountain acres has been to discover a puzzle with a million pieces already set out on a table. Occasionally a few pieces fit together and we gain another awareness of the land’s total pattern of existence, of its intricate interdependencies, enhanced by knowing that the puzzle will never be completed. There will always be something new to discover… (Beyond the Aspen Grove, Ann Zwinger)~
As long as I live, I don't believe that I can either get over the breathtaking beauty of the Rocky Mountains or begin to describe how God moves in my heart through His remarkable creation. Each visit I feel as though I've finally come home, once again.
It was in this lovely setting that we had the blessing of being reunited with come of my family. Kicking off our trip was a very special reunion of my sisters, their families and my dad and step mom in the stunning Rocky Mountains. It was the very first time that all 9 grandkids were in the same place together.
I LOVE this image -- my dear sister's hand holding her precious little boy's hand.
(In the next post I'll share pics of the rest of our trip.)




3 comments:
Sweet times, sis. And I love the pictures you got of my boy. :)
Thank you! So glad you like them! I'll get you a copy...
so sweet JA! family vacations are so special!
loved seeing your smiling face. :)
Post a Comment