Well, after many hours spent, (and I will admit), a few tears shed, over attempting to figure out what happened to all the words that suddenly disappeared on my blog on Sunday, my sister and brother-in-law helped me to realize that the background I had been using was no longer available on thecutestblogontheblock.com.
My background image must have been owned by the Photobucket company that placed an icon and embedded it into my site. Before figuring that out, I was feeling that perhaps I should just throw in the towel or start over with a new site.
To be honest, the thought of doing so made me feel like I would be letting go of part of me. I also realized that although it's only been about a year since I have started this amazing journey in the blogging world, I have been able to reconnect with dear friends and family living all over the country. Being able to resonate in this way has enriched my life and has helped encourage me daily.
It has also created a setting in which I can pull up a comfy chair and share my joys and triumphs as well as failures and frustrations as I stumble through, day by day, as a wife, mother, daughter and friend.
What the last 24 hours of not knowing what to do about my blog has really shown me is just how valuable it is to be able to share my life with others and have you, my friends, share your lives with me.
I'll be in the process of finding a new background that fits my style...but now that I know that I can be here to stay, I am in no hurry. :)
2 comments:
YEAH! It is fixed!
I am so happy for you!
SO glad you got the help you needed! welcome back. :)
Post a Comment