Thursday, June 30, 2011

Circle of Life -- Kids' Teeth

It may be a wee bit of a stretch to compare the circle of life to our kids' teeth but that's what comes to my head when I think about what occurred with our oldest and youngest boys...

While still in Colorado, T came out of his room one morning and greeted my husband with a tooth in his hand.  He looked surprised but just as excited.  Our 1st lost tooth for our kids, a milestone, indeed!


That same day our baby decided it was time to push through the very same tooth (and the one next to it) that his big brother had lost that day...


Thus spins the circle of life with teeth!  :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is so funny! I can't believe S is 8 months old. The first year flies by so fast!

Laura said...

I LOOOVE that - so so funny. And so well captured! And I LOOVE S's 8 month pics. He's growing up so fast!!!