Friday, January 31, 2014

6th Year of Blogging!


It's kind of funny how things evolve.

Today marks the 6th anniversary for this blog.

Over the past 6 years there have been times of indescribable joy and heartbreaking loss, providing no shortage of changes to post about our family -- everything from the ages and stages of kids, pregnancies, job changes to personal reflections and prayers.

Through the ebbs and flows, for me, it's been a safe place -- a cozy place -- to settle in, get comfy, take a deep breath or a slow sip of tea and simply lay it out there.  

In words.  In pictures...  
Especially when words fail me.

Thank you to all who have taken the time to read these posts.  For my incredibly faithful friends and family (especially Julie, Christy, Marianne, Rachel, Laura, Kristen, my in-laws and sweetheart) -- thank you.  For your amazing encouragement and love -- for sticking with me through many months of silence from time to time.

For all those who drop by for a visit, may you feel uplifted, blessed, and more encouraged than when you arrived.

Each year I wonder if I should wrap up this chapter in my life.  So far, I'm still loving it and ever-so thankful for all that this has provided.  A family journal of sorts.

I guess for now I'll keep on keeping on...
attempting to encourage, capture, inspire...
knowing that anything good that comes is only through God's amazing grace.

Hoping and praying for roses to bloom...  :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Aww, love this! I didn't know you'd been blogging this long! Happy blog-aversary! :)

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Thank you! :) You've been such an encouragement and faithful friend though these years! I'm so thankful for you!