Like raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, I also have a few more favorite things to add to my list!
I'd like to take a moment and share some of my new favorite things, and, more importantly, just how loved I feel...
My very thoughtful in-laws worked together yesterday to create a very special afternoon and evening to pamper me. My father-in-law watched the boys for the afternoon as my mother-in-law, (on her only day off this week), whisked me away for a fantastic shopping experience at a wonderful outlet mall. From 1:30 until 7:30 we shopped and had a grand time! To my amazement, there were so many great deals to be found! My 2 favorite stores, Ann Taylor and Banana Republic, had beautiful shirts on clearance, (mostly summer types), between $4 and $8!! :) I even practiced moving from my normal "Plain Jane" look and decided to become a little more bold like "Sassy Sally"!
I don't remember the last time I went shopping without the boys...especially when I was not for looking for their clothes.
My mother-in-law is a fantastic shopping partner, with both sweet words about the different outfits I try on and her abundance of patience as I grab 100 things for the dressing room to keep maybe 5 or 6.
I feel so fortunate and blessed to be able to have such awesome family to create this special time yesterday! Thanks a million!
9 comments:
Fun!! I'm glad you got some great deals, did you go to the Marysville outlets? Those are the absolute best in my mind! (Only place I shop for the kids anymore.) :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY too... I was actually thinking about you the other day and knew your b-day was soon, unfortunately, I couldn't/can't remember the exact day I think it is on Saturday the 22nd, is that correct? If so, happy early birthday. :)
How fun! When is your birthday?? So excited for you to have that special treat!
the Ann Taylor outlet is a dream! Isn't it? I always find way too many things there!
Thank You for Sharing and Happy Birthday. I work with your Mother-n-Law. You being lucky at having her I'am lucky to know her too. She is Great. I really enjoy your website and thank you for sharing.
My Birthday was last week I received Jesus Calling book from Kathy and it is Great. May all your dreams come true on your Birthday. Darling clothes. Nancy B
Yaaay! I'm so glad you were able to have a special day! Love the new clothes!! Love you Birthday girl!
Good job, JA! Looks like you need a trip to Georgia to sport the summer clothes! Hint, hint. Glad you had fun!
what a great gift!
So fun!
I love the clothes!
You are too cute!
i love the loft! it is such a great feeling to get such a good deal! i just love that blue banana republic shirt! happy belated birthday!!
Post a Comment