The boys received this great bouncy house/ball pit for Christmas and have been jumping, "sleeping":
playing:
and simply LOVING it:
There are some days when we have to convince the boys to take intermissions for meals, nap times and bedtime, although they would much rather go hungry and tired. Our loft was re-designed last July into a much needed play room, and has once again been transformed. Just in time to help combat the winter blues!
When we're done, I just roll it up and put it into the closet! It will be fun this summer in the backyard too.
If you're in the area and have kids, stop on by for guaranteed miles of smiles!
7 comments:
We had one of those!! The boys used it until there were too many leaks to patch!! You should have seen the silver duct tape all over it when we finally "kicked it to the curb". One year when we lived up the road in Woodstock, it rained the day of their party and we blew it up in the living room. The kids never missed a beat! Love it! What a great idea for winter...maybe we should re-invest!
That's funny! I did not even know you had one! I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone with energetic kids (especially boys!)! They really seem to work out their energy well every day!
We bought one for our kids last year. They absolutely love it! Have to say, we haven't attempted to blow it up inside, but in the summer, they used it EVERY day outside. During the winter, it does well in the garage too! Definitely a great investment!
Kyle had a BLAST jumping with T and P at your house on Tuesday! Thanks for the invitation to play! Can't wait until it is summer and they can bounce all afternoon while we sip lemonade!
That is awesome! What a great way to spend the winter. Wish we could come jump. I will definitely get in there with them this summer when I come. ~Shannon
Can't wait to get Anna on there!
where did you get it? I need one for my girls! :)
Post a Comment