Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fun Fall Farm Day

It's that special time of year that is full of harvest, pumpkins and farms! Today P and I had a wonderful time on a beautiful, sunny fall day with some good friends at the 2nd annual pumpkin picking "field" trip.



With T at preschool, I really enjoyed having all my attention for just one child.

I LOVE that he actually thought he could pick this one up and carry it around! :)


P was so taken by the pumpkins that were carved. I don't think he even remembers carving them last year.


Ah, yes...tractor envy.


I just love getting these guys together! They are one day apart in age, (he was actually 10 days late when P was 9 days late).




P is almost looking jealous that his sweet little friend that's a girl is looking at his buddy instead of him...too funny!


1 comment:

Laura said...

CUTE! Looks like such a fun fall day :). Love your other recent posts too- the calm mom is so encouraging.