Saturday, May 21, 2011

7 Months Old!


It's hard to believe that we're moving quickly into the second half of our baby's first year!  He's rolling from back to front, sitting really well, and is as happy and cheerful as ever.  I think it's safe to say that a twinkle is never far from this little one's eyes...

Still, no teeth, our latest blooming baby, for sure.

He's also our "littlest" of the 3 boys.  He was weighed this week at Children's and he came in at 19 1/2 pounds.  Both his older brothers were 20 pounds by 5 months!






2 comments:

Laura said...

Awww, he's ADORABLE!! I can't believe how much older he looks. And love the precious bday pics of Preston!!! My boys enjoyed talking to him - made me realize we need to do it more often!

Marianne said...

Handsome little one! So sweet. And I agree with Laura -- he looks so grown up.