Thursday, September 1, 2016

First Days of Kindergarten, Third and Fifth Grade!

Happy First Day of School! 

Funny enough our boys specifically asked if we could do a first day "trailer porch" picture (there's not actually even a "porch" but rather 2 metal steps!) before school to go along with our traditional front porch pictures.  I assured them it really is fine not to (aka I'd rather NOT remember that this is where we're living at the moment!) but all 3 insisted!  

Normally I take my time, set up the manual settings on the camera, stress-free and relaxed as I pose them and snap away on our covered porch.  This year the rain started in, I was rushing to get to school because I too had a first day at school!  I sprinted up to "Little Red" to grab the camera, snapped a few pics and put all 4 of us quickly in the car and zoomed away as the dust plume trailed behind us (and yes, I kid you not, this really happens on our property)!!  These pictures make me laugh as I recall this crazy morning, it makes me almost dizzy reliving these moments -- even these pictures were tipped to the side before editing!  :)






Poor P didn't get a picture since I had to rush back to our classroom and help get the first morning started with my sweet co-teacher in 3rd grade!  I assure you, he had a great day and looked adorable at his new desk!  :)

No comments: