Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Powerful Love

Being loved and loving someone is definitely one of the most powerful forces ever created by God.

I don't normally watch this show, however, my dad sent me this clip...I'd like to pass it one to you. It so beautifully captures this amazing power of love and makes it become so real and tangible.

How much more is the love from our Creator for us! I honestly can't even begin to fathom that depth of love!

"...And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ..." ~ Ephesians 3:17-18

You and I are SO loved! Now, it's up to us what we will do with this love.

Enjoy! (I'll try once again to make it a live link...if I can't, please highlight, copy and paste. It's worth it!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiGKWoJi5qM

1 comment:

Emma and Luke said...

Amazing!!! I don't think I would've been that brave if Christian had been running at me like that. What a great story!