Friday, June 26, 2009

Morning at the Lake, Berry Picking & Girls Night Out

Friday was another full day of activities with my sister and her husband and little girl. We went to one of our favorite lakes to pick berries, skip rocks and take in God's beautiful creation.





My sister and I headed out to meet our cousins, aunt and family friend for my cousin's bachelorette party. We went to a yummy sushi place (since they offered non-sushi food I was a happy girl!):



We then headed to the store to pick out all our favorite kinds of candy and headed back to a lovely hotel where we had a great time sharing candy, bottled water and stories until late in the evening. Yes, we know how to have a good time!! :)


It was so refreshing to be able to have quality time with my family! Since most live far away, this was a special time I will treasure close to my heart.

1 comment:

Miller Moments said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time and made many terrific memories.