Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sweet Times of Catching Up

After meeting her 5 years ago in Georgia, it's safe to say that Shannon quickly became one of favorite people in the whole world! Not only is she so much fun to be around but she's also encouraging and a great confidant. We never run out of stories to tell or things to smile and laugh about. Shannon radiates joy and this joy is unbelievably contagious. We are SO thankful that her wonderful husband was willing to hold the fort down at home so that Shannon could come bring a breath of fresh air (and sunshine) from the South!



Not only did we have great fun catching up on the last year and a half that we've been a part but we went sightseeing, took a ferry ride, went shopping, and even redecorated our master bedroom, (pics in next blog entry)!

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to:

Always an Adventure to be Had at the Beach!

















I can not wait to be able to have a chance to visit in person again...we love you so dearly, Sweet Girl! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I will never forget this trip. Thank you for making me a part of the family! I loved every minute of it! ~Shannon

Miller Moments said...

Beautiful pictures!

I have a friend like your Shannon, her name is Dalene. I call her my kindred spirit. (like in Anne of Green Gables). God brought her into my life at just the right time and even though we live miles apart it just makes getting together all the more fun! Isn't it amazing how God brings people together?