This morning we created a little bit of homemade love.
I'm not the artsy type at all and always marvel at my friends and their children's masterpieces. (Truth be told, I must have been hurt along the way with a few harsh words about some of my art as I was growing up and now have a very difficult time coming out of my shell to express myself artistically.)
However, with many beautifully colored pages from my boys (made at my in-laws' last night), I could not pass up a fun opportunity to decorate for Valentine's Day! :)
I was amazed that this activity of cutting and creating held the boys' attention ALL morning long! We looked for some fun angles to cut hearts out of these colored pages, then had a blast arranging them for the sunshine to bring them to life like a colorful stain glass window would.
There's nothing like a bit of home made love to decorate for Valentine's Day!
Silly, Happy Heart!
~ Today also marks the 3rd birthday for my blog! Yay! ~


4 comments:
Gorgeous!!!!!! I love them!
JA, they are lovely! We've done that once or twice with a warming tray too. Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about that. Your home looks beautiful!
Fun! I love Valentine's Day!
Love it -- what a great decorating scheme for Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment