~ In every season, Life's Garden provides blessings. Along our journey, we are given breathtaking glimpses of heaven, we often just have pause long enough to recognize these glimpses for what they truly are. Welcome to my attempt to bloom where I've been planted -- among the sweet blossoms and tangled thorns. I invite you to come look and see how God lovingly makes roses to bloom.~
Monday, April 28, 2008
Colorful Tulips and Good Old RV's
This past weekend was filled with great family time. We explored many RV's to meet my husband's idea of "fun" and admired many tulips -- my idea of "fun". I do have to say that the boys really thought they were equally exciting!
Beautiful flowers! The boys look as cute as ever. :) I agree, tulips are more fun any day! (Unless you are going to get to take home one of the RVs you're looking at, that would be fun!)
2 comments:
Beautiful flowers! The boys look as cute as ever. :) I agree, tulips are more fun any day! (Unless you are going to get to take home one of the RVs you're looking at, that would be fun!)
These pics are awesome!
Post a Comment