~ In every season, Life's Garden provides blessings. Along our journey, we are given breathtaking glimpses of heaven, we often just have pause long enough to recognize these glimpses for what they truly are. Welcome to my attempt to bloom where I've been planted -- among the sweet blossoms and tangled thorns. I invite you to come look and see how God lovingly makes roses to bloom.~
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Sneak Peek of Spring
What a beautiful day! The sunshine was abundant! These are the days we love!
And about your Mother in law -that was a great day!! The best two days I ever spent in my entire life was when Jer took the kids to Seattle and I stayed home - by myself!!! It was amazing.
Hey, we're coming to seattle in late May, I would love to maybe see you guys then.
Love the picture of Peppin and J.D. and the ball. Looks like he could use another hair cut in a couple of weeks. Guess you'll just have to fly your hair cutter out there. :)
Wasn't the sunshine and weather gorgeous?! Can't wait for summer... We definitely need to plan a "playdate" for the kids and moms one of these days. Your boys are getting so big!
5 comments:
Your yard looks great!!
And about your Mother in law -that was a great day!! The best two days I ever spent in my entire life was when Jer took the kids to Seattle and I stayed home - by myself!!! It was amazing.
Hey, we're coming to seattle in late May, I would love to maybe see you guys then.
Love the picture of Peppin and J.D. and the ball.
Looks like he could use another hair cut in a couple of weeks. Guess you'll just have to fly your hair cutter out there. :)
ooooooh, I love these pics!!! Such preciousness :).
ooooooooh, I love these pics!! Such preciousness!!!
Wasn't the sunshine and weather gorgeous?! Can't wait for summer... We definitely need to plan a "playdate" for the kids and moms one of these days. Your boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment