~ In every season, Life's Garden provides blessings. Along our journey, we are given breathtaking glimpses of heaven, we often just have pause long enough to recognize these glimpses for what they truly are. Welcome to my attempt to bloom where I've been planted -- among the sweet blossoms and tangled thorns. I invite you to come look and see how God lovingly makes roses to bloom.~
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Savoring Last Moments in Paradise
In a world where the sand is velvet, the ocean is emerald and the waves' rhythm is mesmerizing we found paradise. Here's a recount of our incredible trip to Maui.
Check out our family website for more Hawaii pictures! :)
What dates were you in Maui? We just got back late last night... we were in Honolulu the 27th-28th and Maui the 29th-4th. A lot of your pics. look familiar!! It looks like you guys had a fabulous time... thanks for the pics!! I'll get mine up soon. :)
3 comments:
So this is where you've been! Looks like a lovely vacation!
What dates were you in Maui? We just got back late last night... we were in Honolulu the 27th-28th and Maui the 29th-4th. A lot of your pics. look familiar!! It looks like you guys had a fabulous time... thanks for the pics!! I'll get mine up soon. :)
Post a Comment