We had a chance to officially celebrate P's b-day:
the boys splish, splashed in the kiddie pools:
we had a bonfire with some good friends, camped out and spent the night in our backyard with Mr. T, all 3 of my guys went on a long bike ride so I could do laundry and clean house:
...we finished the weekend off with a trip to of our favorite lakes where the boys got to throw rocks in the water and fish with Grandpa Jack:
5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun weekend. Beautiful pictures!
We've used our kiddie pool a few times this season, but it always ends in teeth chattering and purple skin. (We usually wait until July, when it's sure to be warm enough.) So, what's the trick to keeping your kids so warm and happy in it??
And how did the camp out go with Mr. T? Did you all get any sleep?
Thanks, Kristy! It's fun to play with lighting and outdoor pictures, I'm slowly learning about photography as I go along. I really want to take a class sometime.
Hey M! Our trick is to fill up one of the big Home Depot containers with really hot water in the garage sink and mix it with a little hose water. It feels like a hot tub when we're done! :) Almost good enough for me to take a plunge too!
Fun weekend. Your area of the country is spectacular!!
ahhhhhhhhhh! looks like SUCH a beautiful weekend!!!! love the pictures!
Post a Comment