Yesterday was pretty much all about B-Day for brother P, so, Today, Grandpa and I went fishing. When you go fishing, you have to start with a good breakfast, so we went to Krispy Kreme! Yeah Baby... We got to the fishing place and they told us they were not open on weekdays, but Grandpa looked sad and talked them into letting us fish anyway, since I had my pole and Grandpa would clean our fish. We caught one right away.....I was a bit scared of it at first, thought it would bite me, but finally it stopped wiggling around and we got a few pictures. It was a good fighter. Grandpa says we'll cook em up for dinner one night. I got to watch him clean it later, ewww...lots of guts and blood - I hope it tastes better than it looks or smells. Grandpa and I went cruising in the country, it was a sunny day, I had my window down, feet hanging out the window. We had lunch at McDonalds, Grandpa had to rescue me from the top level of the play gym...got up, but couldn't get down...scary... We got home and had some fun in the yard and a good walk to yellow lake, P got to talk to Mom on the phone. We saw some baby ducks at the lake. Brian and Cessy brought us over a great meal...Pretty good day...!
~ In every season, Life's Garden provides blessings. Along our journey, we are given breathtaking glimpses of heaven, we often just have pause long enough to recognize these glimpses for what they truly are. Welcome to my attempt to bloom where I've been planted -- among the sweet blossoms and tangled thorns. I invite you to come look and see how God lovingly makes roses to bloom.~
Monday, May 18, 2009
T's Day w/ Grandpa Jack
Yesterday was pretty much all about B-Day for brother P, so, Today, Grandpa and I went fishing. When you go fishing, you have to start with a good breakfast, so we went to Krispy Kreme! Yeah Baby... We got to the fishing place and they told us they were not open on weekdays, but Grandpa looked sad and talked them into letting us fish anyway, since I had my pole and Grandpa would clean our fish. We caught one right away.....I was a bit scared of it at first, thought it would bite me, but finally it stopped wiggling around and we got a few pictures. It was a good fighter. Grandpa says we'll cook em up for dinner one night. I got to watch him clean it later, ewww...lots of guts and blood - I hope it tastes better than it looks or smells. Grandpa and I went cruising in the country, it was a sunny day, I had my window down, feet hanging out the window. We had lunch at McDonalds, Grandpa had to rescue me from the top level of the play gym...got up, but couldn't get down...scary... We got home and had some fun in the yard and a good walk to yellow lake, P got to talk to Mom on the phone. We saw some baby ducks at the lake. Brian and Cessy brought us over a great meal...Pretty good day...!
1 comment:
Sounds like another wonderful day!! These updated are SO fun!!!
Post a Comment