Monday, April 27, 2009

No Bed of Roses

I hope to spend the next few days going into more detail, but I am really struggling right now. It involves parenting our almost 2 year old. He's cute and fun and a HUGE hand full. It seems like I am just making it through the day right now with him. I hope to post more tomorrow. For now, I need to rest when I can...

2 comments:

Marianne said...

2 Cor. 1:3... My prayer for you today: "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God."

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, friend. You are doing the hardest job in the world!
Love, Cessy