The boys had a great time discovering new treasures...many of which made their way into our car and back home with us somehow. A bit on the stinky side, but fun none the less. :)
Cute and Chubby Baby Toes in the Sand
Born Free!
Something very magical happens at the ocean...I feel as though I experience a glimpse of heaven on earth. And at the beach, with my family, there is no where else I would rather be!
3 comments:
I loooooooooooooove the pictures! Glad you all had a beautiful weekend!!
I could never imagine going to the beach in cool weather...but that is what is so great about you...thinking out of the box! However, I guess you don't have much choice waaaaay up there in the far left corner of the country, huh? It is nice that the beach is enjoyed all times and all places! ~Shannon
Great fun! By the way, that black shirt looks GREAT on you!! And those boys are so adorable.
Post a Comment